Friday, November 14, 2008

I need to start writing again.

Even if it's just a blog I need to start writing again. I'm so devoid of inspiation and lately very materialistic. I'm so focused on wanting stuff, needing stuff, and just plain old stuff. It's not healthy. So I'm going to try writing again on a blog and see what that does for me. And this time I'll write about real things, like jobs and family and friends. No more parties and drinking and random boy encounters for me so I can't really write about them anyway. Now I mostly stay home and play games and occasionally have a glass of wine, Angeline Pinot Noir being the current favorite. At any rate I'm sure I'll write another blog soon. But for now I'm off to enter many sweepstakes...I wonder if there are any wine sweepstakes out there...

No comments: